Sunday, May 8, 2016

"Dr. Dawn, what's that hood that you've got on?"


Feeling tired and terrifically thankful at the end of the day of my graduation from 24th grade. After having received initial word that I would graduate magna cum laude, I was overwhelmed to find that the words on my diploma were summa cum laude. Best of all, my parents and other family were there to celebrate with me. Will share more soon, but for now, I just want to say thanks to all of you readers who have been praying for me during my eight years of graduate study.



Another beautiful surprise on graduation day was finding that the Chicago Tribune put Manya Brachear Pashman's story about my achieving a Mundelein first on its front page. More news and photos soon, I promise. For now, must ... get ... sleep. God bless!