Thursday, June 25, 2015

Listen now: I speak on "Blessed Are the Pure in Heart"

I am delighted to share with you the talk I delivered at the 2015 Institute on Religious Life's national meeting: "Blessed Are the Pure in Heart."



The talk is mostly based on my upcoming book Remembering His Mercy, on Pope Francis's spirituality for healing of memories, though it begins with a section of my most recent book, The Thrill of the Chaste (Catholic Edition).

If you would like to hear or download other talks of mine on chastity and spiritual healing (the topic of my other book, My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints, visit my new iTunes podcast page or my Soundcloud page.

My next Dawn Patrol post, coming very soon, will be about the beautiful experiences I had during my recent three-week speaking tour of Europe.

Have you benefited from my talks or writings? If so, please consider making a donation to support my apostolate and doctoral studies. Thank you and God bless you.